Multi Cycle IVF with Money Back Guarantee
The money back guarantee plans are IVF plans with a guarantee. For one fixed cost you are entitled to two fresh IVF cycles and all the associated frozen cycles. If you fail to get pregnant then, depending on your preference, you get either 50% of your money back or a third fresh IVF cycle at no cost.
The money back plan is great for couples who want the peace of mind of knowing upfront what their costs will be. Some couples also like the added security that if they don't get pregnant they can chose to either receive half of their money back or get a third fresh IVF cycle free.
The money back guarantee plans have an initial higher, upfront cost as compared to purchasing a la carte. For patients who get pregnant after one cycle, the cost of the money back plan will be more than if the patient purchased a single cycle. Patients who require more treatments and go through multiple IVF cycles, will probably incur a lower cost than if each treatment was bought separately. The concept is that ARC believes in its ability to get you pregnant and in that spirit shares in the financial risk. Before choosing this plan please consider these issues.
What is the cost?
- The cost of the plan depends on the age of the women.
- The money back guarantee plans cash discount price starts at $19,500.
- If cycle monitoring is needed there is an additional $2,000 charge.
Can anyone participate in the money back guarantee plans?
In order to be eligible to participate in this plan you must meet eligibility criteria.
Some of the eligibility criteria are:
- Normal ovarian reserve tests
- Normal uterus or a uterus that can be corrected to normal
- BMI <35
Some of the exclusion criteria are:
- History of recurrent pregnancy loss
- Failed more than 2 IVF cycles
- Poor response in previous cycle
- No hydrosalpinx or if one is present surgical occlusion or removal of the tube
What is included in the money back guarantee plans?
Up to three fresh IVF cycles.
All the associated frozen embryo cycles.
Embryo cryopreservation and one year of storage.
Mock transfer if needed.
Ovarian stimulation monitoring including blood work and ultrasounds.
Oocyte (egg) retrieval.
What is not included in the money back guarantee plans?
- Any testing or work up for infertility that is done in order to get ready for the IVF cycle including prenatal and infectious disease testing.
- ICSI if needed (cost is $2,000 this is total not per cycle).
- Embryo storage fees if embryos remain cryopreserved for more than 1 year.
- Any test or treatment that is done after the embryo transfer including pregnancy testing and pregnancy ultrasounds.
GET STARTED TODAY
To schedule an appointment call us at 815-229-1700, or fill out the form below and we will contact you.