Multiple Cycle IVF Plan
What is the multiple plan?
Our multiple cycle plan includes up to two fresh IVF cycles and up to two frozen embryo cycles. The plan costs more up front than the single cycle plan but is less expensive than paying for two IVF cycles and two frozen embryo cycles. Once you are pregnant the plan ends. If you elect to participate in this plan and you get pregnant on the first cycle this plan will end up being more costly than the single cycle plan. If however, a second fresh IVF cycle is required this plan will be more cost effective for you.
What is the cost?
- The cash discount price is $18,000.
- If cycle monitoring is needed there is an additional $2,000 charge.
What is included in the multiple cycle plan?
Up to two fresh IVF cycles.
Up to two frozen embryo cycles.
Embryo cryopreservation and one year of storage.
Mock transfer if needed.
Ovarian stimulation monitoring including blood work and ultrasounds.
Oocyte (egg) retrieval.
What is not included in the multiple cycle plan?
- Any testing or work up for infertility that is done in order to get ready for the IVF cycle including prenatal and infectious disease testing.
- ICSI if needed (total cost (not per cycle) is $1,500.
- Embryo storage fees if embryos remain cryopreserved for more than 1 year.
- Any test or treatment that is done after the embryo transfer including pregnancy testing and pregnancy ultrasounds.
GET STARTED TODAY
To schedule an appointment call us at 815-229-1700, or fill out the form below and we will contact you.