Ready to Get Started on Your Journey to Parenthood?
To see how ARC can put your fertility goals in motion, call our Rockford office at 815-229-1700, or our Schaumburg office at 312-485-4847, or fill out the form below and we will contact you.
What Our Patients Say
"Dr. Deutch blew us away with his knowledge and his caring demeanor. He took the time to explain every detail, in a language both my husband and I could understand, and offered to be available should we have additional questions. When test results came back showing my thyroid was above normal when trying to conceive, Dr. Deutch called me himself to discuss it. He is, hands-down, the best choice."
- - - - - - - - -
"We came to see Dr. Deutch after unsuccessfully working with another IVF clinic. Dr. Deutch was very caring and professional. He was a perfect balance of empathy and straight forwardness which my husband and I appreciated. Based on my past IVF cycles and the information learned from the other clinic, Dr. Deutch personalized my plan. I felt for the first time that the IVF process was being tailored to me and my body versus at the other clinic where I just felt like I was a number on the assembly line. My husband and I became pregnant after one IVF cycle with twins."
- - - - - - - - -
"I had a very pleasant experience through a very stressful experience. I would strongly recommend Dr. Deutch to anyone facing infertility. Dr. Deutch provided the best overview of all potential treatments (he didn't just jump to IVF or IVF with donor eggs, as some did), and he spent two hours reviewing information, costs and answering all of our questions during the consultation. Initially I was skeptical of having an ultrasound for an initial consultation, but the ultrasound enabled Dr. Deutch to better customize points of discussion for our consultation and pinpoint diagnostic tests he would recommend. He was kind, understanding, patient and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him."
Honest pricing with no hidden fees.
To see our IVF package details please click on one of the below options. (For more information on IVF success rates click here.)
Single Cycle IVF Plan*
$7,000 (limited time special)
Multiple Cycle IVF Plan
$18,000 Multiple Cycle
IVF Plan With Money Back Guarantee
*Price for medical services start at $7,000 when purchased as part of a plan that includes medications. See the Single Cycle IVF Plan page for more details.
We are currently offering a limited time special on our single cycle IVF plan. Price for medical services start at $7,000 when purchased as part of a plan that includes medications. See the Single Cycle IVF Plan page for more details. Financing is available through WINFertility and CapexMD fertility financing.
We offer some of the highest success rates in the country.
REASONS TO CHOOSE THE ADVANCED REPRODUCTIVE CENTER
Advanced Reproductive Center (ARC) stands apart from others in several important areas, making us the right choice for your fertility care.
- Our focus is you and your growing family. We understand that achieving pregnancy can be a sensitive and a stressful time — that is why we treat each patient on a personalized basis, making sure our patients don’t feel like a number. We truly listen to you, and actively use this information to compassionately explain all of your fertility options. You will receive a customized treatment plan, designed to meet your needs. We are with you from the start, to the finish, until we have realized your fertility goals.
Our standard is simple - We commit to truly treat you like family.
- Unmatched Technology, Skill, and Success Rates. ARC is dedicated to making your dream of building a family into reality. With our knowledgeable staff, state of the art equipment and excellent outcomes, we can offer you the best chances at getting your family started in the shortest amount of time possible.
- Affordable, Honest Fertility Care. Our pricing structure is simple, understandable and highly affordable. At ARC we refuse to compromise the quality of our care. We offer the best in technology, high quality testing and customized treatment plans priced thousands less than our competitors. ARC believes that insurance and financing for quality infertility treatment should not be difficult or cost prohibitive. Whether you need ovulation induction or in-vitro fertilization (IVF), medications, procedures and other expenses shouldn’t spread your financial resources thin. While we take a wide range of insurances, we also offer out-of-pocket IVF programs created to give our patients without coverage the chance to starting a family.
Advanced Reproductive Center maximizes fertility success by:
- Thoroughly and completely evaluating patients
- Paying close attention to detail
- Personalizing treatment plans
- Employing top quality technology and staff
- Working with some of the best labs in the country
Our practice focuses on the needs of our patients, from developing a strong patient relationship, promoting a stress-free pregnancy, and delivering a successful birth.
With an office in Rockford and our new Arlington Heights Location, Advance Reproductive Centers offer you a full range of infertility services including minimally invasive laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgery, treatments to overcome tubal ligation and vasectomy, ovulation induction, artificial insemination, in vitro fertilization (IVF), and IVF with egg donation or surrogacy. We have an active micromanipulation program including intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) and embryo biopsy for preimplantation genetic diagnosis.
Perhaps the greatest testimonies to our work are the many babies born as a result of our efforts. We are pleased with our very high success rates and proud of our commitment to provide high quality, state-of-the-art care to each of our patients, at the lowest possible price. No one will work harder to make your dream of childbirth reality.