Donor Egg Costs
What is the single-cycle donor egg plan?
The single cycle plan includes one cycle of a donor egg. This means that the donor is stimulated and embryos are created. Embryo(s) are then transferred to the intended parent.
What is the cost?
The cost is $12,700
What is included in the single-cycle donor egg plan?
- One donor egg cycle.
- Mock transfer, if needed.
- For the donor: ovarian stimulation monitoring including blood work and ultrasounds.
- For the intended parent: uterine stimulation monitoring including blood work and ultrasounds.
- Oocyte (egg) retrieval.
- Assisted hatching.
- Embryo Transfer.
- Anesthesia fees.
What is not included in the single-cycle donor egg plan?
- Any testing or workup for infertility that is done in order to get ready for the donor egg cycle including prenatal and infectious disease testing and donor screening.
- Donor reimbursement and/or fees including donor agency fees.
- Legal fees.
- Embryo cryopreservation.
- Any test or treatment that is done after the embryo transfer including pregnancy testing and pregnancy ultrasounds.
- ICSI, if needed.
GET STARTED TODAY
To schedule an appointment, call us at 312.485.4847 today.